Programs of Instruction:
Students ranging in age from 14 1/2 to 17:
30-hours of classroom instruction
6-hours of behind- the-wheel driving instruction
Call to get the full cost of the course. A $50.00 deposit (non-refundable) is required to pre-register. The full balance is due on the first day of class.
Please contact the school to verify the total cost. The $50 deposit (non-refundable) is not calculated in the total cost.
1. Please make sure the driver receives a full 6 -8 hours of rest prior to driving. Driving when fatigue is hazardous.
2. The student should wear shoes that tie or buckle, not flip-flops.
3. The behind-the-wheel driving instruction times are flexible and are scheduled between the hours
of 6:00 am and the last session ending at 7:00 pm.
4. Students must be on time for driving sessions. Please call ahead of time if you are going to be late.
5. As a courtesy to other students and B&L instructors, a 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
6. While driving students will receive short breaks. Please bring money to purchase a snack.